- The inaugural ‘Rotary Runs the Beach’ takes place on scenic Indian Rocks Beach.
- Choose either a 5K- timed run or 1-mile family fun run.
- Thanks to our Main Sponsor Clever Training!
- This April 14 event benefits the Rotary Club of Indian Rocks Beach.
- The 5K begins at 8:00am and the 1 miler begins 8:10am.
- Join us at the beach park located at 1700 Gulf Blvd on Indian Rocks Beach. Parking is a nominal fee on site or park on city streets for no-fee.
- Race is chipped and the course is “out and back”. Packet pick-up at “Clever Training” located at 1519 Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach on 4/12/18 and 4/13/18 or on Race Day.
- Individual winners (medals) and a Run Club winner (trophy)… Bragging rights free of charge 🙂 Individual Running Contest open to all runners. Medals for winners by age groups (10-year breakouts).
- D-Jay the Dunedin Blue Jays mascot will be in attendance! Be sure to bring your cameras / cell phones.
- This is a great event for competitors as well as beginners.
We are looking forward to starting a new tradition with proceeds from the event going to charitable causes while promoting activity and wellness in the community.